Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bead Soup Partners!

I'm so excited!  I received my Bead Soup Partner this week and I cannot wait to work with her. 

And drum roll.....

I'll be working with Patty Johnson who has several years of amazing experience in a wide variety of mediums including bead and glass making.  I admitted my admittedly love (OK, obsession) with lamp work beads.  She's done some great work as you can see below.  :)





I also love that she uses all sorts of materials -- not just the traditional.  Just take a look at her work below which she created from upcycled computer parts.  Amazing.  In fact, she said that things have come full circle because as a child she took bits of things like soda tops to make jewelry out of.  That's awesome.


 
I love how creative these both are - I would have never thought of either of them.  You can find her information below:
 
 
Now... I've put together the Bead Soup for her.  Here's a teaser of what I've sent. 
 
 
 
I know - a BUTERFINGER tin.  I usually love tins like this because they can be punch, sawed and drilled into so many nifty jewelry components.  I've put in some of my favorite things.  I know she'll come up with something completely different than I would.  I'm looking forward to being able to show you WHAT I sent as well.  I hope she likes it as much as I do.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment